BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rude awakening.

To start this blog I am going to tell about my rude 6am wake up call. Literally, a wake up call. This is why I can't stand Ghetto wanna be 16 year old bitches.

Obviously she NIOKA thinks she is tough shit. When in all reality she doesn't scare me at all. Really you think your "Man" Needs your back up? Wow, isn't it funny hes 23 years old and can' fight his own fights. So you threaten me by said and I quote "I will slit your shit wide open bitch." Anyone see a court case coming with this one, I know I sure do. I really wish her or her boyfriend; who by the way is a low life piece of scum, would just go fuck each others brains out and leave me alone. They wonder why I blocked there phone numbers? And ignored the random number calling my phone..

I don't want anything do with them but they are to ignorant, dumb, and illiterate; At least that is the only reason I can come up with.

Okay so time to change it up.

Today I was wondering around live journal like I do everyday looking for new books to download, and what do I find? :D Hourglass, Book 3 of the evernight series.. Again a book I have been waiting a year for. Thought anymore that seems like every other book that comes out. I am so excited to begin reading it. Tehe!

So at the moment I am laying in Justins bed (He started work tonight) And being super bored :( Watching a movie on tv called Dark Rising? No idea.

Well that is all for now. I can't think of anything else interesting to say..

Love, Hate, and all in between,
Shelia..

0 comments: