BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When men think they are so hard.

FINALLY A RANT!

Okay so my ex decided that he is going to "Beat my ass" which makes me laugh hysterically. So to bash back at him I made a Fan group called "F-U-C-K YOU MR. ERIC LISTON!!!" I think it is some of my best work and he hasn't even seem the half of what I have planned for him. This is where men fuck up with me, you piss me off and I PROMISE that I will make your life a living hell. I am not a mean person, most people know this. It take A LOT of upset me this much, at least enough to make me wanna ruin someones life. Oh well, he fucked up. His myspace is going bye bye, and so is his facebook tonight. That is a lot nicer than what I wanted to do. Oh well.

I am excited to see him try and kick my ass. Though I do have mine and his who conversation saved so if you want to read it just ask, I will be more than happy to show you :)

Oh well, enough ranting and thinking about cutting off his private parts :D

Love, Hate, and all in between,
Shelia..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sheila we have the same thing in common about nioka and eric, need to talk to you she has been threating me also and i can enlighten you about things that go on in the household she lives in you do however need to make a court case about them both, contat me back